"Hints, Allegations, and Things Left Unsaid"
Google

Monday, February 20, 2006

Looking Back from the Future

I know that I have about 2.5 semesters left of college. On some days I can't wait to get our of here and live on my own, but other days I realize that I need to enjoy college as much as I can while I'm here. I know that for the rest of my life I'm going to look back at these years and want to go back to them, but will be unable to do so. Somedays I think back to High School and remember all the good things that happened during that time period and how I'm now done with it. I guess when looking back you usually remember all the good things and forgot about all the bad things like going to class and other responsibilities. I know I will enjoy my last year (as well as the rest of this semester), it will be sad when its all done. Sad but exciting.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey man... Live it up now, you only live once, and you are coming to the end of your youth. I have been livin' it up for the past few years. (Perhaps maybe too much) But hey man, it's a good thing that you don't take this shit for granted. And by shit I mean living the life. Let us all enjoy it while it lasts. Peace n' Love - Bob

     

Post a Comment

<< Home