"Hints, Allegations, and Things Left Unsaid"
Google

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Love-Hate Part Deux

As you may recall, I posted about my expierence with my Xbox 360 breaking and the long time until I saw it again. Well I hope that it doesn't take that long again, because I have to send it in......again. This time games are freezing when I'm trying to play with no error messages or anything. It just freezes. After calling Microsoft and explaining to them what was happening they sounded confident in saying it was a hardware problem and that they would fix it. I'm glad they will fix it but I'm getting more and more concered that it might break after the warrenty is up on it and then they wil charge me money to fix it, which would be unacceptable. What are the odds of getting 2 xboxs that are faulty in some way? Anyway, I called them on Friday and they said they would overnight a box to me, and I thought that by monday at the latest I would receive the box. Well tuesday has come and gone and still no box here. So if this slow shipment of the inital box is any indication of the time it wil take to fix, its going to take awhile. I doubt this time they will lose my xbox and send me a new one. I would rather have that happen so I can get some more free stuff. The Love-Hate of microsoft continues. Actually it should be more like the "kind of like-midly dislike" realtionship. Since I don't hate to many things, except minorities.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good job fixing it
    ~jimmy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home