"Hints, Allegations, and Things Left Unsaid"
Google

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Love-Hate Relationship

I am in a Love-Hate relationship with Microsoft. I've never liked Microsofts monopoly powerss. But I love them (and Pepsi) for letting me win an Xbox 360. I loved them when I received it and I started playing it. I then was in a state of dislike against Microsoft when my Xbox broke down. They seemed to have an efficent and quick way of getting my xbox fixed and back to me. Well it took 2 weeks to get it back to me and it seemed like it might take longer. I was suppose to get a call from Microsoft on monday telling me the status of my box but instead it showed up in the later afternoon. I could go into a long story about how many times I called them and how many different stories I received on the condition/status of my Xbox. It looked liked it was going to be awhile before I saw my xbox again and it was starting to make me mad.

When I finally received my Xbox on monday there was a letter inside. It said that instead of fixing my xbox, they just sent me an entire new system. It turns out that it was a bit more than that. When I sent my Xbox in I took off the hard drive and all the accessories as I was instructed. When they sent me a new one, they sent the entire premium bundle again, so I received an additonal wireless controller, remote, hard drive, HD cables, power sources, head set, and so on. Buying all that stuff in stores would of set me back a few bucks. So after that week or so of hate towards Microsoft, it is now once again replaced with love. So in a nutshell, after winning an Xbox 360 and having it break and not being able to play it for two weeks... I received at no cost to me the following: Xbox 360, Kameo, Madden 06, 2 Wirelss controllers, 2 remotes, 2 headsets, 2 HD cables, 2 Hard drives, and 2 power cables. Two power cables is proably useless, but it never hurts to have a spare. So maybe you hate me now, I can live with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home