"Hints, Allegations, and Things Left Unsaid"
Google

Friday, February 10, 2006

Xbox Update

2 weeks after intially arranging the service order I received the box. I sent it in and they received it on monday morning according to UPS. As of wednesday though the Xbox Service center did not have the box in their system as being received. Apparently there was a Mexico holiday ( the center is in Texas) so they did not work on monday (the actual repair people, not the phone lines). So I will call tommorow and inquire once again, 3 weeks now after my inital call to see what the status is on my box. Its upsetting, I'm just waiting for the warrenty to expire and then have it break because I don't really believe in the quality of the product. Maybe, I can convince them to give me an extended warrenty for free for all my troubles...doubt it. Plus I would not force the issue much. I would ask, they would proably say no and I would be like...ok, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home