"Hints, Allegations, and Things Left Unsaid"
Google

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Online Poker

I've played my fair share of poker. Less than a year ago I decided to try my hand in some online poker with some real money. Partypoker.com had a decent signup bonus so I went there first. After a couple months I was down to only $2.50 left at one table, I thought I was done. Well I turned that into $100 and then cashed out my initial investment + a penny so I could say I made a profit. Over the next couple of months I proceeded to lose the rest of the money but hey, I broke even and got over a hundred hours of entertainment out of it.

I could't stay away for long, so after a month I went to another online poker site. Partypoker was a little to crazy for me and I heard some bad rumors about it so I decided to leave. I joined The Gaming Club Poker Room, which has a nice signup bonus and their independently audited for fairness so that eased my mind on that issue. I once again cashed out my inital investment and was playing with "profit". I was down to $5 and turned that into $52 but then went on a losing streak in touraments ( I like to play $2 tournaments) and now I'm out.

Today one of my friends started up an account at The Gaming Club Poker Room, I get $75 for reffering him and he gets $50, not a bad deal. So he's trying to play his 400 hands to unlock the bonus. So if anybody reads this and they want to sign up for either Partypoker or The Gaming Club Poker Room, let me know so I can send you an email and we both can prfoit from it. Online poker is addicting and since its the finals time of year its proably one of the last things I should be doing, but its fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home