"Hints, Allegations, and Things Left Unsaid"
Google

Friday, April 28, 2006

Squeeze Every Penny

I thought I better upddate today so I can atleast say I have posted once a month. I have not had any brain altering ideas on what to post here this month. My day to day thoughts are captured in another more personal blog that I keep seperate from this one.

I have just passed up 80 hours on Oblivion. I have progressed a little more in the main plot line but I think I might give that a break soon in order to beat the Mages Guild quest line. I have beaten the Thieves guild and done some miscellaneous quests. I wish I knew how many total quests there are in the game so that I could see how close I am to finishing. I know that I am nowhere close but I would like to have a goal to shoot for. I can finally kill guys without out to much trouble. The glass armor I have reduces the physical damage and I started using a dagger so that I could attack faster. I'm not going to lie, the Skeleton Key is awesome. I was pretty good at picking locks already and my skill was pretty high. Since I found it on my own and not with the help of the internet I consider it a earned treasure and not cheating. For those of you that don't know, the Skeleton Key is basically an unbreakable lockpick, so it makes picking locks very easy. It made the last Thieves Guild quest a bit easier since I didn't have to spend all that time picking so many "very hard" locks. Anyway, I hope that they release an update for the Xbox version soon that makes the menu a bit easier to use. I know they have some new quests and a armored horse that I could buy if so desired, but I just want some game fixes.

To give updates on previous posts...my xbox is working fine in its longest stint with no problems since its release. I think this box may be a keeper.

Gold has broke $655 an ounce and I'm loving every minute of it. I wish I had more money that I could of put in Gold earlier, but I'm only a college student so I can't afford to put that much in precious metals. I'm glad its going up, don't get me wrong but I know that the price of gold/silver will continue to climb and that investments in such commodities will make money. I just need to be happy that I atleast have something invested in there.

One more week of school then I can go home and focus on Oblivion and the new Guild Wars game. Which will be the subject of future posts.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glass armor? I don't even know what to say.

    ~jimmy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home